Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome!

Hey, welcome those of you who are reading this to a new blog that I'm beginning to cover a pretty wide swath of New England College Basketball. I am a UConn fan by birth (grew up in Storrs, CT) and I just finished my undergrad degree at Boston U. last spring, but I would very much like this blog to at least cover the basics of New England's many Division I basketball squads including:

Big East:
UConn
Providence

ACC:
Boston College

America East:
BU
Vermont
New Hampshire
Maine
Hartford

Atlantic-10:
UMass
Rhode Island

NEC:
CCSU
Sacred Heart
Quinnipiac
Bryant

Ivy:
Dartmouth
Brown
Yale
Harvard

MAAC:
Fairfield

CAA:
Northeastern

Patriot:
Holy Cross

As my particular personal schools to follow are UConn and BU, my coverage my be more exhaustive in those schools as the season goes on, but I will be making an effort to cover all the stories I can for these many schools. I would accept any tips or stories to cover on any of these schools, as well as offers to be "correspondents" on one or more schools. If you wanna just talk about your favorite team or make some write-ups for the blog, just let me know, I would very much love to have the help. Anyway, my first bit of coverage will be attempts to get schedules posted up over the next few days, as I try to get my bearings in running a project like this. Glad to have you reading this, and I hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment